A quote to live by...

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
Maya Angelou

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

HELP!

KOk
My blog has a total mind of its own!! Magically one day, it changed the layout and put my widgets on the bottom of the blog. I have tried changing my layout, hit a whole bunch of different buttons, and nothing has helped me get it bak to where I would like it to be! Has anyone had this problem?? If you had and have fixed it, please let me know!! It is seriously DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!
If I can't fix it, I will have to start a whole new url/page...If you have any advice or help, please let me know!!

1 comment:

The Peterson's said...

delete all your setting like your pics on the side and music all of it just delete it then put it all back on that is what i would do if it doesn't work then i guess you wilol have to do new bolog:? sorry reina