A quote to live by...

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
Maya Angelou

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Jonah and Liv's 1st photo shoot

I took  Jonah and Liv to a photographer in Lehi.  She did a great job!  These are some of the photo's from the shoot.  Liv was a pain and she did not really enjoy getting her picture taken.  She even pooped on the black drop cloth!  Jonah was much easier to pose and seemed to enjoy the shoot much better!
I get so anxious going to get kids pictures taken.  I think it is SOOO stressful!  Tera came with me and I am SOO glad because if she wasn't there, I would've died!  Thanks TT!!!

2 comments:

The Peterson's said...

o Liv and Jonah Bear...they are so cute. Can I just say that was draining...;but way fun especially the part of Liv pooping on the black towel....only your daughter I tell u

Bacons said...

Worth all of the effort! Your an amazing Mom. Also, you've been tagged...go to my blog to see all of the details...