8 Favorite TV shows:
1. True Blood
2. Big Love
3. Weeds
4. Heros
5. Gossip Girl--gotta love the clothes too!
6. PRoject Runway/Top Chef..etc
7. Greys Anatomy
8. the old Beverly Hills 90210
9. Entourage
Things I did Yesterday:
1. Woke up way late..7:40 AM
2. Hurried and got boys/babies ready
3. Dropped boys off at school
4. Hung out at my moms house
5. Went to McDonalds with the St. Marguerite group
6. Got Medical Reimbursement files ready to turn it
7. Went to dinner with the family and BriBri Frost aka "Big Baby"
8. Watched Gabe clean up his and Owensroom! What a boy!
8 Things I look forward to:
1. Being caught up on my blog!!!
2. Diet Coke from Carl's Junior
3. SLEEP!!!!!!!!
4. Going to CA in a month to see family, friends!!
5. Halloween
6. Shopping on Saturday
7. Owen getting his homework done....a HUGE relief every night, I tell you!
8. Goodnight kisses are the best!!!
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Porcupine Grill--Utah
2. Chipolte
3. Louies Down Under in Bozeman MT
4. Caspian in Irvine CA
5. Maggianos :) CA
6. Javiers CA
7. Tepanyaki
8. Smoky Bones
8 Things on my Wish List:
1. My babies to sleep thru the night!
2. A bus to take the boys to school
3. Ruby Slippers (I wish I was home at any time)
4. A chef/personal assistant
5. No worries
6. World peace
7. To see the world like children do always
8. $1,000,000.00
2 People I tag:
1. Tera
2. Heather
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment