A quote to live by...

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
Maya Angelou

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

ok they are here

ok so the twins arrived 10 days ago, on July 13th ...Jonah at 1:11 am and Alivia 1:12am. Jonah "Baby A" weighed in at 4 lbs and 13 ozs and Alivia "Baby B" weighed in at hefty 5 lbs 13 ozs. Jonah's nickname is "peanut" because he is sooo small. Alivia's pound on her brother REALLY makes a huge difference! owen has tentatively nicknamed her "princess" but I don't really want to make it a self-fulfilled prophecy in a house of all boys! But I am sure she will be the queen of all eventually.
I haven't had time to download the pictures of the events of the last few weeks. I will hopefully soon!
Mary has been here with me and I am sooo happy she is here! Dave is MIA pretty much and between her and my parents and Tera, I have actually been able to get a little rest! THANKS S MUCH!
Did I mention C-Sections suck ass? I was not really prepared for how much they hurt and how limiting they can be! But we are almost to the 2 week mark, so I will be able to drive again! Thank Goodness!
Also I would like to Thank the Lee Klan for taking owen for a few days and to the Mascaranes family for letting Gabe to come over to play and being great people.

1 comment:

The Peterson's said...

O reina girl! we love you! can i mention again that i can't believe number 1 that you have 4 kids but that you had twins! the twins are so sweet.