A quote to live by...

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
Maya Angelou

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Can we say cankels?


ok so this picture isn't the best, but yes I have HUGE ankles and huge feet right now. I believe they are called "cankles" They have a mind of their own and I suspect will be here awhile. Hence, Dave doing the bunny ears to show they are their own cankly people down there. I also tried to take a picture of my 35 week belly. But I am here by myself and the camera can' capture the whole thing so close, so I will post that pic soon!

P.S. I have gotten my toes does again since this picture was taken. Thanks Goodness! Thanks to Krizia for making my feet look somewhat presentable again! I will post new pic of that soon as well!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: