
okay so a few weeks ago, my friend Tina and I went to the REAL Salt Lake Soccer game to see none other then DAVID BECKHAM!
Yes, he looks as good as he does in most pictures. Although he is a little on the skinny side for me. I didn't think I would be starstruck, but when he was close to our side I was like "David, David" He didn't even look our way. It was a fun night, and we even waited by the LA Galaxy bus, hoping for autograph or something. There were probably 60 people who had the same idea. We waited about an hour and he finally came out. The funny thing is he didn't stop and shake any ones hands or anything! He just walked on the bus! So now I think he's kinda a jerk, although a cute one!
No comments:
Post a Comment