A quote to live by...

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
Maya Angelou

Thursday, May 8, 2008

This if for YOU! 100 pound cow.....

People
There are certain things you should never say to a women pregnant with twins. First off, how dare you ask me if my babies are growing? You tell me I am not big for being 6 months pregnant with twins, and then you ask me if my babies are growing? How dare you! I don't know you..and you obviously don't understand how hard it is to be pregnant with TWO babies, not one. And you would think that someone that has had a baby before would understand how sensitive someone is when pregnant. Especially to someone who you don't even know!
SO you can take your little 100 pound butt and step off before I seriously go off on you! So hopefully I will never see you again! Because if I see you again, in the halls of education, your butt and "wide hips" as you called them are mine!

(this is really a pregnancy hormone induced rant, but seriously happened)

1 comment:

The Peterson's said...

O reina girl! I hope you never see that skinny cow again! You do what you have to and that is all you can do right? She doesn't know how sick you have been, but I must say why does this always happen to you? I think it is hillarious!!! ahahahahahahahah