A quote to live by...

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
Maya Angelou

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

32 Weeks


Yes I have made it till now, 32 weeks with hopefully 4 more weeks before delivery! I have put myself on semi bed rest. Not doing much and hiring a babysitter to come help with the boys. I have had some contractions and such, and I REFUSE to go on full bed rest, so I am taking things way slow. k looking at this pic from the side, scares the Sh*# out of me! I didnt realize I was so large! The babies are both doing well so far. Last week, they were almost 4 pounds each, with Clyde being a little smaller than Bonnie. They have HUGE butts, thats all I really know at this point. Hard, boney butts!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: