Tums and Pepcid, I could not of gotten through 9 months without you!
The peeps who work at Carl's Jr in Tooele and make the best half coke/half diet coke!
Quaker granola bar makers, who have kept me alive through the pregnancy and now when I don't have time to eat. My children really appreciate you!
The makers of Zoloft. Yes I am on an anti depressant, but I have to say, when I got home I was dying people, yes dying. I didn't think I would make it. I think I was so worn down from the pregnancy and with twice the hormones surging through my body, I was a wreck! Once it finally kicked in, I feel like myself and function like I should and no more spontaneous crying jags! So if you are feeling it, definitely talk to your doctor!
Tera and Dave for living with us and helping me and listening to me complain and keeping our business afloat!
Jesse who when he lived here would cook for us and make great food when I wasn't up for it.
My parents who cannot be replaced and even enjoy getting peed and pooped on!
Mary who also cannot be replaced . I don't know how I would of gotten through those first weeks without you!
The Reals Family in general who are great peeps and we love to death!
Sharon, the night nurse who comes in 3 nights a week so I can get some sleep and be a better mom..For you I will be ever grateful!
My 86 Year old Grandma who comes once a week to hold a baby and fold some laundry. Does she ever get tired of doing laundry after all these years?
Tina for coming and being great and staying the night Monday, letting me sleep. I think she is crazy, but she wanted a challenge!
Stephanie for bringing me Trader Joes Salsa. She must be sick of me by now, but she still does it whenever she goes to California!
Owen and Gabe who I love more than anything. Who actually like the babies and and great big brothers!
Jonah and Alivia Thank you for choosing me to be your mom. I don't know how I am doing, but I am trying!
David who is a great provider for us and makes sure we have everything we could possibly need and want! Thank you for being a great guy and a great dad! I love you!
I think that is it!
No comments:
Post a Comment