A quote to live by...

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
Maya Angelou

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Jonah and Alivia


Jonah and Alivia born July 13th 2008! Jonah Ezra born at 1:11 am weighing 4 lbs 13 ozs and Alivia Suri born at 1:12 am weighing 5 lbs 13 ozs!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Joe & Heather said...

Your babies are so cute and very tiny! I could not believe how tiny they are. Congrats! And I know you can handle all these kids. You can do it! If you ever need me let me know.

douglas said...

OH MY GOSH!!! It made me cry!! I think of my own babies when they were born. I just love your blog. Check out mine when you get a chance.

luv ya,
Lauren

douglas said...

Oh my gosh!! How sweet!! Reminds me of when my babies were born!!

luv ya,
lauren

Anonymous said...

They are so beautiful...and are so lucky to have such a wonderful mommie!

Doug and Leslie Webb said...

Congrats Reina and family on the new additions. I need to come out and visit... I wanted to wait for sometime so I can bring Conner with me - he loves babies but they should probably be a few more weeks old for him to come and visit! Love you guys Leslie and Conner