A quote to live by...

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
Maya Angelou

Saturday, May 5, 2007

Road Rage Incident

Yes, Yesterday may 4. 2007 was a great day in the Hansen Family, as my little brother Kyle graduated from the University of Utah. It was a very boring day, but nonetheless, a happy one. As we were trying to leave the lovely parking structure across from The Huntsman Center, I was parked in a Handicapped Spot (yes I had my Grandma kinda with me) and the cars were coming down and I had to back up to get in the line. Well, for those of you who know Utah drivers, they are not courteous and they REALLY SUCK! Anyway I started to back up, and this lady in a Green Toyota Landcruiser started shaking her head at me in the rear view mirror and shaking hir finger like :no, no". I thought to myself, "Oh Unh Unh" Well I told her I needed to get out and she said she had a party to be to in 20 minutes so I thought OK, cow, since you actually said something OK, I will forgive you for being a B!!#$!

Then a Toyota Camry came behind her and started honking and shaking her head too and was implying that I couldn't go either. So the animal came out. I got out of the car and went to the passenger side window. She was probably a Grandma and her granddaughter ( I am assuming) looked at me as I said, " Ive been waiting for 20 minutes" And the Grandma started shaking her head again at me mouthing, "No I hadn't!!!!" Oh UnhUnh!!! I then turned around, did as my family calls the "fighting shuffle" with a roll of my hands and a shuffle of the feet. My parents, Grandma, Kyle and his friend Rita were behind me and I turned to them and started. The "Oh Unh Unh" thing again.
Her grand kids were scared and Dave & Tera told me to get back in the car! I started yelling out the window "I hate UTAH" over and over. I successfully scared people in the parking garage who then looked a little afraid of me. But you know what that COW didn't even let me go and she still shook her head as she left the garage!
I mouthed to her Grandson in the back, who look half amused and half scared "Your Grandma Sucks!!!!!!"
Anyway she sucks and this is the first time in my life I have actually stood up. She was rude and inconsiderate and she hadn't treated me so badly I probably wonuldn;'t of flipped out.
Yes, Owen and Gabe were in the car, most oblivious as they were watching Madagascar and very bad words were spilling from my mouth. This was an experience I will never forget and if I ever see her again, WELL GRANDMA IS GOING DOWN!!!I then did what my family now calls the "Incident"

No comments: